Sunday, 6th October 2019
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Bitless 101 Workshop & Clinic
- Types of bitless bridles and how they work
- How to fit bridles
- Indicators of poor fitting
- Psychology & physiology
- Assessing horses for bitless bridles
- Groundwork & Ridden Transition Demo
- Ridden Clinic (ridden participants only)
- 1 Week Bridle Trial (ridden participants only)
Each participant will receive a Bitless 101 Bridle Fitting Certificate + Copy of Bitless 101 to fit for their own horses at home.
- If booking online, please print out your invoice and bring with you to the event, this is proof of payment.
- Refreshments are provided (snack/tea/coffee (dairy and non-dairy milk supplied).
- Please bring a packed lunch and if available a fold-able chair.
- Books and pens are provided.
- We do stock some bridles and can allow 1 week trials for participants.
If you have any further questions please contact us.