Monday, 15th July 2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Witcham Equestrian Centre
Bitless 101 Workshop Itinerary
- Why Bitless?
- Equine Anatomy
- Bridle Fitting
- Bitless Bridles
- Practical Assessments
- Practical Fitting
- Ground Transitioning Demo
- Ridden Transitioning Demo
- Safety & Contradictions
- Q&A / Discussion
Each participant will receive a Bitless 101 Bridle Fitting Certificate + Copy of Bitless 101 to fit for their own horses at home.
- If booking online, please print out your invoice and bring with you to the event, this is proof of payment. You can also book directly with the venue.
- Refreshments are provided (snack/tea/coffee (dairy and non-dairy milk supplied).
- Please bring a packed lunch and if available a fold-able chair.
- Workbooks and pens are provided.
- Being in July we expect the weather will be dry, however if not we will work inside.
- We do stock some bridles and can take orders and offer 1-2-1 appointments the next day after the clinic, where Phillippa can come to you directly.
- Additional copies of the workbook can be pre-ordered – save p&p.
- ISES Measuring guides also available to pre-order – save p&p.
If you have any further questions please contact us.