Sunday, 5th May 2019 - Monday, 6th May 2019
This 2 day clinic will offer participants and their horses a space to relax, enjoy a bitless workshop and practical work with a focus on healing with meditation, music and midnight moon walks.
- Welcome refreshments
- Why a holistic approach to bitless?
- Basic Anatomy
- Bitless Bridles
- Fitting & Assessment
- Assessing your own horse
- Transitioning Demo
Day 1. Evening
- A campfire feast
- Led meditation by Reiki Master Sue Walker
- Music (bring an instrument if you like)
- Moonlit walk with the horses
- Healing, therapeutic warm up with Alan Wells from Máel Loga Arts
- Establishing a connection
- Freedom based energy/liberty
- Groundwork and/or horsemanship (depending on how you feel)
- Obstacle work – including a small jump (optional)
All participants receive a complementary 2 week bitless bridle hire & training plan.
Optional follow up appointments available as Phillippa visits Tipperary on a monthly basis.
- participation in both days
- lunch, evening meal & breakfast
- drinks (non alcoholic)
- Accommodation: there is limited accommodation available, you can bring a tent or we can provide a tent.
- You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks too.