Fit Kit Appointments
Why a Fit Kit Appointment?
These appointments offer huge value for money and save you so much time. No more costly or time consuming returns. With a Scootboot fit kit and hire boots from a growing variety of brands, we can advise on the right type of boot for your horse and show you the different types and how they work.
Fit kit appointments include:
- checking hoof health
- advising on trim if needed (refer to professional)
- basic beveling the toe and balancing of the heels where needed (for correct sizing)
- photographing both length and height on all required hooves (we recommend fronts to start)
- Trying on shells (where available)
- Recommending best brand
- Ordering (where not in stock) the correct brand and size
- Showing you how to put on the boots (where in stock)
- Sending a photo report
Hoofboot Fitting Services May 21, 2019