A beautiful treeless all-round saddle. Consisting of a 2-part superstructure of high quality nubuck leather and a substructure of a contoured saddle pad, including 3 Mesh inlays.
The reinforced leather fenders and leather-covered stirrups complete the EDIX® Courville. The Courville saddles have been the best-selling saddle in the F.R.A.® treeless collection for years. A treeless all-round saddle that is suitable for long rides out, as well as small jumps or dressage.
An EDIX® treeless saddle offers your horse optimum pressure distribution using the special layers of flexible materials: EDIX® MPDS, (multiple pressure distribution system). These soft, flexible layers adapt to the anatomy of the horse, as well as the rider’s posture. An EDIX® treeless saddle optimally reacts to the movements of the horse. Partly due to this, the rider learns to adapt to the horse’s movements and, as such, develops an independent position. As a result, the movements of the horse and rider become one, and from there, excellent communication is created. Because the horse is moving much more freely, it has the possibility to develop optimally, which is often shown by an increase in muscle mass. Due to the above and after the habituation period, both horse and rider, show in all aspect of horse riding more relaxation and more fluid movement.
The complete EDIX® Courville treeless saddle set comes with a contoured saddle pad, including 3 mesh inserts. These pads offers a free spinal clearance and have pockets that can be closed with velcro in which several types of inlays can be inserted.
The cantle can be adjusted, using Velcro, to perfectly fit the rider’s seat. The pommel is interchangeable and therefore adaptable for a high or low withers. The pommel is made of fiberglass and the cantle of a soft high density foam. Both connect the left and right half of the saddle and together offer stability to the saddle and comfort for the rider.
- Special structure, the EDIX® MPDS (multiple pressure distribution system)
- Superstructure of a high quality nubuck leather
- Anatomically shaped pad made of a very strong cotton step fabric on the top, the inside has a foam layer and the bottom is finished with a high quality Merino® fur skin. Where the leg rubs along the path, a nylon reinforcement has been applied
- 2 large insert pockets for the inside with 3 mesh inserts
- Leather fenders reinforced at the back with PP band.
- Fender straps with buckle
- leather covered braces with soft soft padded foam padding
- Interchangeable pommel
- High or low cantle of your choice
- D rings for attaching a chest and / or saddle bag
The EDIX® Courville saddle is standard available in the colors brown or black and in sizes small, medium and large.
The Courville saddle can be combined with the EDIX® saddlebags and breastplate.
The FRA® supergirth is optional and its 100% elasticity ensures a rock-solid fixation.
FREE Fitting is included in every purchase* or to order directly, please see the sizing chart below.
*Fitting fee is taken from the purchase price for all orders.