A complete treeless dressage saddle, with a deep seat and high knee rolls. Consisting of a 2-part superstructure of high quality nubuck leather and a substructure of a contoured saddle pad, including 3 Mesh inlays. Reinforced stirrup leathers and ultra-light stirrups complete the EDIX® Libre. Includes: Saddle Pad, Leathers and Stirrups, Pommel
An EDIX® treeless saddle offers your horse optimum pressure distribution using the special layers of flexible materials: EDIX® MPDS, (multiple pressure distribution system). These soft, flexible layers adapt to the anatomy of the horse, as well as the rider’s posture. An EDIX® treeless saddle optimally reacts to the movements of the horse. Partly due to this, the rider learns to adapt to the horse’s movements and, as such, develops an independent position. As a result, the movements of the horse and rider become one, and from there, excellent communication is created. Because the horse is moving much more freely, it has the possibility to develop optimally, which is often shown by an increase in muscle mass. Due to the above and after the habituation period, both horse and rider, show in all aspect of horse riding more relaxation and more fluid movement.
The EDIX® Libre is allowed for official dressage competitions.
- Special structure, the EDIX® MPDS (multiple pressure distribution system)
- Superstructure of a high quality nubuck leather
- Anatomically shaped pad made of a very strong cotton step fabric on the top, the inside has a foam layer and the bottom is finished with a high quality Merino® fur skin. Where the leg rubs along the path, a nylon reinforcement has been applied
- PP reinforced leather in length adjustable stirrup straps with straps
- High-quality velcro for the adjustable knee and back support
- Ultra-light plastic stirrups
- Versatile Knee rolls, optionally there are low and short, or knee rolls
- High or low cantle
- Versatile pommel
- D rings for attaching a chest and / or saddle bag
The high cantle and knee rolls can be adjusted by Velcro making the position perfectly adaptable to the preferences of the dressage rider. Low and/or short knee-rolls are optional. The pommel is interchangeable and, as such, adaptable to high or low withers. The pommel is made of fiberglass and the cantle is made of high density foam. Both connect the left and right half of the saddle and together offer stability to the saddle and comfort for the rider.
The complete EDIX® Libre saddle comes with a contoured saddle pad, including 3 mesh inserts. These pads offers a free spinal clearance and are provided with pockets that can be closed with velcro in which several types of inlays can be inserted.
The optional Libre felt saddlepad is finished with an elegant silver lining for a real dressage appearance. Besides the standard colors black and brown there is also a white version saddle pad available.
The EDIX® Libre dressage saddle is available as standard in the colors brown or black and in sizes small, medium and large.
The FRA® supergirth is optional and its 100% elasticity ensures a rock-solid fixation.
FREE Fitting is included in every purchase* or to order directly, please see the sizing chart below.
*Fitting fee is taken from the purchase price for all orders.